Stacked exhausts on other models

Dave G

New member
http://www.arcfabrication.com/images/erins_cr.jpg
I found these on an american site,they make all sort of stuff for various Ducati models including the now fairly common underseat outlets for ones that weren't designed that way.
But I've always liked the stacked cans like the old GP bikes and some of the options I could have on my NC35(swona stacks:D !!) and these were one of the reasons I have my S2R and why I went to the effort of, erm, 'adjusting' them.
I never seriously consider buying much from the US as by the time it gets here the cost is so high as to make it not worth the money.
Anyone seen anything like this over here?, I know Zorstec will hand beat me something out granite if I ask them, but, again the budget is beyond me at the moment.
What do you think?:cool:
 
Not seen anything over here but as you say a few places will knock you something up . I allways end up lusting after some reverse cone mega,s after looking at the arc site , I can honestly say Ive never found the modern trend for cans asthetically very easy on the eye in all honesty .


Henry Ford had cans on the model T ffs :D

Might have to dig out some of those old motorcycle tuning books out of the loft and see what they say about Megaphone dimensions .
 
Dave G said:
http://www.arcfabrication.com/images/erins_cr.jpg
I found these on an american site,they make all sort of stuff for various Ducati models including the now fairly common underseat outlets for ones that weren't designed that way.
But I've always liked the stacked cans like the old GP bikes and some of the options I could have on my NC35(swona stacks:D !!) and these were one of the reasons I have my S2R and why I went to the effort of, erm, 'adjusting' them.
I never seriously consider buying much from the US as by the time it gets here the cost is so high as to make it not worth the money.
Anyone seen anything like this over here?, I know Zorstec will hand beat me something out granite if I ask them, but, again the budget is beyond me at the moment.
What do you think?:cool:

Dave,

Don't Swona do a custom service as well?
 
Back
Top Bottom