Spring Is Springing !!!!!

dseered

New member
I guess its nearly time to get the bike out of hiding and get all that nasty warranty work done, engine cases etc.

Spring is Springing.......

Saw the first Lambs of the year yesterday, ahhhhhh, Sunday lunch out in the next few weeks me thinks !
 
Mine's off to Johnny Hackett's on Saturday, then got to race back to look after you! ;)
 
Freak said:
Mine's off to Johnny Hackett's on Saturday, then got to race back to look after you! ;)


Young lady won't be joining me Sat night, I am coming down, then back up again, driving so I guess it will be me doing the looking after !
 
dseered said:
Young lady won't be joining me Sat night, I am coming down, then back up again, driving so I guess it will be me doing the looking after !

There's a sofa with your name on if you can sort the pup out
 
Still working on it, yet still following her around with a wet cloth to 'wipe up' so no-one will have her near their house, lodger won't be here either or else it would be cool, if it changes I will bring my sleeping bag, or the dog with a nappy on !
 
She does actually have some, erm, kinda, doggy panty liner type things, you slot her tail through and stap 'em up under her tummy, she don't like 'em that much though !

Also got some 'bitch spray' for when we go for a walk, supposed to put off the boy dogs, IT DON"T FECKING WORK !
 
No worries let me know it's no grief for us, you and Bubba.... sorry I mean TP will be on the sofa ;)
 
Scottch said:
I trust you're not speaking from experience Jon!!
Hey lets not go there eh?

I'm feeling ill already...

But I have heard him say that Ian had purdy lips :D
 
Not like you not to post picture of yourself on the web though eh?

Tony doesn't come on here does he? Might have to back track a bit!
 
Back
Top Bottom