Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho Feb 22, 2006 #1 Bajeezus! If you look at the "who's online" there's currently 3 spiders having a read of the website!
Bajeezus! If you look at the "who's online" there's currently 3 spiders having a read of the website!
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 22, 2006 #2 Thought you were on about something else in the title You must still be licking your wounds after last night eh? :comp2:
Thought you were on about something else in the title You must still be licking your wounds after last night eh? :comp2:
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 22, 2006 #4 Uh huh... whatever... If I get chance I'll be on tonight with some new batteries (oh matron!) ready to show you a clean pair of heels (easy tiger) again!
Uh huh... whatever... If I get chance I'll be on tonight with some new batteries (oh matron!) ready to show you a clean pair of heels (easy tiger) again!
Scottch Ninja Poopy Psycho Feb 22, 2006 #5 Bring it on mofo! Gonna send us a txt msg so I can capture your number again?
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 22, 2006 #6 Do I have to? They'll be no mercy tonight on the streets of Gotham...
Lily Pink Totty Feb 22, 2006 #7 there will be no mercy tonight if you dont talk to your buddies a bit quieter!!! alternatively you could always entertain me...... you remember me don''t you??? :wave:
there will be no mercy tonight if you dont talk to your buddies a bit quieter!!! alternatively you could always entertain me...... you remember me don''t you??? :wave:
Freak Is it still summer? Feb 22, 2006 #9 Maybe I should get you a controller dear? Now that would be funny, more panel beating needed than tyres
Maybe I should get you a controller dear? Now that would be funny, more panel beating needed than tyres