Spa

Spongebob

New member
Did I mention I'm off to Belgium on the 31st?

Has anyone here been before? It will be my first time so just wondering what to expect.

Cheers
Spongey
 
If only you'd asked earlier this morning, MartinH is on the way there today I believe, he'll be back in a few days though
 
Done it in a slicked up track 911RS (ok I was a passenger) - Eau Rouge flat out - left me speechless!! :eek:
 
At the other end of the luxury North sea ferry; its a long old ride to Spa I believe?

One fella who's coming with us rides a VFR 800, sounds like a milk-float, I'm sure it electric powered. :)
 
Just got back from Spa and its awesome! Had a few laps in a Caterham and a Porsche GT3 RS. Was wet and very slippy neither car seemed to go in a straight line for more than a couple of seconds. Full report later. Spa is very easy to get to within a couple of hours or so from Zeebrugge.
 
Back
Top Bottom