Exige 2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner Subscriber Jan 13, 2024 #2 Noobie said: South Yorkshire Police get serious on nuisance riders Click to expand... Shouldn't combating anti social behaviour be the main job of the Police 24 hours a day?
Noobie said: South Yorkshire Police get serious on nuisance riders Click to expand... Shouldn't combating anti social behaviour be the main job of the Police 24 hours a day?
Barry Hell Elite Member Subscriber Jan 13, 2024 #3 Exige said: Shouldn't combating anti social behaviour be the main job of the Police 24 hours a day? Click to expand... Or catching lawbreakers
Exige said: Shouldn't combating anti social behaviour be the main job of the Police 24 hours a day? Click to expand... Or catching lawbreakers
Barry Hell Elite Member Subscriber Jan 13, 2024 #5 PerryL said: Who is watching the detectives? Click to expand... Elvis Costello
HootOwl Well-known member Jan 13, 2024 #7 It's been going on for a while. Yeah they catch a few and often publicize it, but I see more illegal offroad bikers and quads than I do police still.
It's been going on for a while. Yeah they catch a few and often publicize it, but I see more illegal offroad bikers and quads than I do police still.