That looked like a great day out, really sad the weather was so s**t here otherwise I'd have enjoyed it by the looks of it !! Maybe next year the weather will be better
Yeh, it's a really relaxed atmosphere - don't think many places would entertain such an event.That looked like a great day out, really sad the weather was so s**t here otherwise I'd have enjoyed it by the looks of it !! Maybe next year the weather will be better
Good effort on the pictures Exi![]()
No oneWe are a generation of oldies, getting older - who will replace us?
Got there for 10am, Scorchioand left at 1pm (even more Scorchio
) and went to Askham Grange naughty girls prison to their garden centre cafe to see the naughty girls
had cheese cake
and coffee. Home for 2.30 to work on the web site
Went on the Tesi and left people drooling over its beauty![]()
![]()
I think they were saying to each other, " When do ya think he'll finish this one then ?"
I bet that Norton sounded nice.
Do you mean the HondaI bet that Norton sounded nice.
We have a couple of similar events, Cassington and Ludgershall.
Sorry, I didn’t have my bins on.Do you mean the Honda![]()
There were no pink monsters there, not even with a girl riderWhen I ‘Twas a lad we couldn’t afford meccano