SIMple - or not

44 Bored Memes that Say it All | Work humor, Funny quotes, Bored quotes
 
I am in Frampton-upon-Severn and had my sausage 🌭 eggs and chips after physio. I said that I would go to the gym afterwards but my knee ached from physio, so I bailed and came to Frampton-upon-Severn.

I was going to make a point regarding Fujitsu and the Post Office that was most important but I've forgotten it.

People in Fujitsu and Post Office management should be the the ones prosecuted, but as always, the small people at the bottom are the ones targeted.
 
The Samsung phone has been junked. Everything took too long. WhatsApp would not work and it would not link with my PC. When I tried to shut it down and then try again, something called "Bixby" had taken over the power key and told me that it would be about seven days before it finished. whatever it was doing and then it would shut down in about a week! And I thought that I owned the phone, so got put back in my place.

I can't be doing with that shit so put the SIM in my Google phone, where everything was working. Now I am using the O2 SIM, in the Google phone everything is good so I will leave well alone!

I don't intend to change phones again for years. but when I do, I think that I might try an Apple phone. I don't think that Android offers me much.

I've decided to stay in Cardiff next month, or the month after, for no particular reason, and will go by train. Near the centre, where I'll be, there is a bike shop selling my dream bike!
1704918385604.png
 
Back
Top Bottom