Silverstone overnight

Frankie999

New member
Anyone daft enough to fancy going down to Silverstone at very short notice (tonight) was gonna drive down overnight, watch racing and drive back Sunday night or Monday morning, just need someone to share the driving.

Mental, i know. but good fun.;) ;) ;)
 
Had a change o heart, im off to the pub to get pished, ill watch it on the tele 2mrw, hungover.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
 
Frankie999 said:
Had a change o heart, im off to the pub to get pished, ill watch it on the tele 2mrw, hungover.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
sounds liek a better idea mate
 
I used to live 15 mins away from Silverstone until Dec. last year. I shall miss hearing the bikes and cars from my house!:mad:
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I used to live 15 mins away from Silverstone until Dec. last year. I shall miss hearing the bikes and cars from my house!:mad:


I was the same, I lived at Shepshed, near Donny, could hear the bikes real time and dragged the TV to patio doors and drank beer while watching the TV, as for those planes though :eek:
 
kdblamire said:
Did it not pass? or did you not manage a test this morning?

Hi Ken, I took it down to Howard at my local MOT Bike testing shop in Starbeck and he put the back wheel on the brake tester first........"there's no point in going through the whole test if the back brake is not working properly" sure enough it only came up to 75 when it should have reached over 150 0n the brake tester. So tomorrow (weather permitting) I will take the caliper off and try bleeding it from a higher elevation, there must be some air trapped in the line and it that don't work then I'm F@@@@D!
 
rockjock620 said:
what do you need an MOT for?
No Mot = No Insurance. No Insurance means fine, points and expensive insurance renewals. ANPR means they can tell if you are not insured, Taxed and MOT'd. Big brother is here in more ways than reality TV!
 
Back
Top Bottom