AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
That's a song from years ago, but not really relevant. Was it The Clash?
So, this coming week, I plan to rekindle and old handle (M5 Warrior) and visit the helicopter museum, near Weston. First diversion was to a beer shop, but hen I decided to go to Riders of Bridgewater to consider a new Monster - I wanna see how heavy they feel. The other source of fun is taking a Ducti-hating , BMW-loving, mate who can walk round scowling.
But I've given myself a kick up the arse - that is not actually possible - and decided to stop being stupid as I have a brand new KTM that I am very happy with.
So now the decision is on whether to bother go to Riders, or not.
And I accept that despite all of the accident injury shit that I have to put up with, I am fecking lucky to have two legs and could, if I wanted to , buy a new Monster.
Beer-wise, I have decided to stop being a glass bottle snob, and just keep buying at the supermarket, or go to Stroud Ales for mega-supplies! I've run out of Doombar, so another Sainsbo run beckons. although it might be Tesco, depending upon if I go swimming on Tuesday.
So, this coming week, I plan to rekindle and old handle (M5 Warrior) and visit the helicopter museum, near Weston. First diversion was to a beer shop, but hen I decided to go to Riders of Bridgewater to consider a new Monster - I wanna see how heavy they feel. The other source of fun is taking a Ducti-hating , BMW-loving, mate who can walk round scowling.
But I've given myself a kick up the arse - that is not actually possible - and decided to stop being stupid as I have a brand new KTM that I am very happy with.
So now the decision is on whether to bother go to Riders, or not.
And I accept that despite all of the accident injury shit that I have to put up with, I am fecking lucky to have two legs and could, if I wanted to , buy a new Monster.
Beer-wise, I have decided to stop being a glass bottle snob, and just keep buying at the supermarket, or go to Stroud Ales for mega-supplies! I've run out of Doombar, so another Sainsbo run beckons. although it might be Tesco, depending upon if I go swimming on Tuesday.