She wasn't happy !

dseered

New member
She could hardly walk in the end, had to keep pulling lumps of snow off her, her belly was like one big lump of snow !

p10100211gr.jpg


p10100200ub.jpg
 
She tawed out.......slowly.........she is still not amused though, won't go out in the back yard, she gets all excited then when I open the door and she sees the snow she stops in her tracks !

p10100235ds.jpg
 
dseered said:
She tawed out.......slowly.........she is still not amused though, won't go out in the back yard, she gets all excited then when I open the door and she sees the snow she stops in her tracks !

[qimg]http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2613/p10100235ds.jpg[/qimg]

Sorry Ian, I can't see any pics on this computor so you'll have to give us a clue - are you talking about your bike or your new girlfriend????????:confused:
 
Prize for the best speech bubble on pic number two? That should brighten up the evening.

for starters -

"you rotten b*****d, all I wanted was a wee"
 
rockjock620 said:
Prize for the best speech bubble on pic number two? That should brighten up the evening.

for starters -

"you rotten b*****d, all I wanted was a wee"

LOL

or how about ...

"If he goes for the feckin scissors next I'm gunna take a dump in his gob while he's sleepin'!"
 
Just seen the photos - last one reminds me of the Blues Brothers when the country and western group crash the motorhome. Lead gets out and says "Don't you say a f**king word" :D
 
Maybe just as well it's a she and not a he, which reminds me about the dachshund ie what's the difference between a market stall trader and a said dog ?. Well, one bawls out his wares on the pavement and the other......(you'll get the drift, I'm sure)
 
borderduc said:
Maybe just as well it's a she and not a he, which reminds me about the dachshund ie what's the difference between a market stall trader and a said dog ?. Well, one bawls out his wares on the pavement and the other......(you'll get the drift, I'm sure)

LOL

Very good David - however, I've often thought the funniest thing in the world would be a Dachsund trying to climb stairs while it had a stonner!! :p
 
"will you put that effing camera down and let me in!
All I ever hear is 'smile for the camera', 'do something silly for the camera'
Well I'm telling you mate, next time you're pumping gas wiv you're lady friend guess who'll be taking pictures then!!! And I know how to post em on DUN as well!!!"
 
Scottch said:
LOL

Very good David - however, I've often thought the funniest thing in the world would be a Dachsund trying to climb stairs while it had a stonner!! :p

Yes. That would be a bit like upside down pole vaulting for klein Fritzi.
 
you might have put a scarf and hat on the little beggar........just remember and keep your mouth shut when your sleeping, mmm tastes like sheet must be sheet. the dog will get you back!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom