He won't be so chuffed after todays race, will he? What's his excuse, who's he blaming this time? We had a power cut, missed most of it, how gutted was I?dseered said:He has done all weekend, from what I remember he is normally a miserable git, he just seems to be interviewing really well and smiling this weekend, its nice to see !
Good Luck the Ducati's also James, c'mon boy, you are capable of a top ten !
rockjock620 said:last, unfortunately!
Nimue said:He won't be so chuffed after todays race, will he? What's his excuse, who's he blaming this time? We had a power cut, missed most of it, how gutted was I?
what they mean is the clot on the bike cant tell fourth from fifth.Scottch said:According to Ducati.com:
"withdrawing due to a gear sensor problem which affected his bike's electronics."
Fingers crossed, that's the last breakdown for the year!