makes a lot of sense Glen, SAS having a 19" frontI've upgraded the damper on the SDR, yet have't noticed the need for it on my SAR, but the 21" front probably has more gyroscopic stability
than a 17".
makes a lot of sense Glen, SAS having a 19" frontI've upgraded the damper on the SDR, yet have't noticed the need for it on my SAR, but the 21" front probably has more gyroscopic stability
than a 17".
Is that a Balls on the headstock euphemismI would of liked to of seen the side of that van, i fucking head butted it and it split my Shoei!!![]()
I Have a prior engagement Glen, Mrs Bounder and I are visiting a mate and his missus, its her 60th, Get to see our god-daughter, the police tyrant hahahaLooking at doing a big loop Durham, Helmsley, Thirsk, Leyburn, Hawes etc tomorrow if you are out chasing running in miles.
Yeah, that’s all well and good but you have realised it’s Orange and a KTMAfter seven happy and contented years of multistrada ownership, honest Noobs its a revelation, as soon as I pulled away it felt right. She's lighter, more nimble, the fuelling and the gearing are better, the front feels well planted, it was nice to see a steering damper under the headstock. With the suspension set on firm dynamic street mode, electronic anti-dive on and 50% rear preload, the bike handles really well. The radar adaptive cruise is amazing, on the A64 I had it set at 70 with the distance setting to medium, pull into the nearside lane she'll pick up a vehicle and match distance and speed, put the indicator on and she'll sprint upto 70 to pass.
Pull in again this time no overtake, coming to a roundabout the bike maintained distance from the car in front up to entering the roundabout, all I had to do was cover the brakes, the bike did it on its own. I love Ducati but I could become a 1290 SAS fanboy!
If you get a chance to have a test ride, you'll not be disappointed.
Oh, the seat height is not as tall as I expected and there's umpteen different combo's to get the best height
Or the tank... Don't dent a tzr tanks with your balls as no good will come of itIs that a Balls on the headstock euphemism
'kinell Paul, didn't expect daggers in the back muckerYeah, that’s all well and good but you have realised it’s Orange and a KTMhavent you
No, seriously, well wear, as they say here![]()
It's a KTM but officially nardo grey, arctic white and anthraciteYeah, that’s all well and good but you have realised it’s Orange and a KTM