Samieb meets the WSB Champion

samieb

New member
Hi All

Just had to post it. Well on the way to Donnington Park, I was very gidy. Here's why :-

Anyway picture no.3 should be here in about 6 weeks I guess. Now then which 1 gets the Red Corner? the 1098 Tricolore or the 998s? Decisions, decisions.

Last but certainly not least thanks again to Martyn748 for the invite.
 
Last edited:
Now, Now Pete, theres no need to be like that.. lol Its just so happens that I could be free on Sunday. I've even turned down cheap hospitality tickets to slumb it with you and your crew. So long as the weather is good mind.. I'll bring some kleenex so you can dry your eyes mate.... OK RAWLOL....
 
Oooooops off to WSB this Sunday.

Good afternoon there yesterday.

excellent food courtesey of Ducati, brilliant pics samieb:D

Ray
 
Now, Now Pete, theres no need to be like that.. lol Its just so happens that I could be free on Sunday. I've even turned down cheap hospitality tickets to slumb it with you and your crew. So long as the weather is good mind.. I'll bring some kleenex so you can dry your eyes mate.... OK RAWLOL....

you know it makes sense!
 
Back
Top Bottom