sad pride

When you've achieved that you can always start on the "quick links"/ "display top posters" page but you'll have to pick the game up if you are to compete with Ian :D
 
I've managed that as well Pete, though I never printed it out (hope you've not framed it and put it up on the wall) ;)

I've lately come to the conclusion that I should be spending less time on here talking (drivel in my case) about bikes, and instead get out there and ride the bloody thing instead! :D

Cheers!
 
Scottch said:
I've managed that as well Pete, though I never printed it out (hope you've not framed it and put it up on the wall) ;)

I've lately come to the conclusion that I should be spending less time on here talking (drivel in my case) about bikes, and instead get out there and ride the bloody thing instead! :D

Cheers!

i nearly did..........yes and I could be a whole lot more productive if I wasn't on here too.....
 
rockjock620 said:
i nearly did..........yes and I could be a whole lot more productive if I wasn't on here too.....
Go on Pete, nice little frame, it'll look a treat in the shop. Conversation piece, you know...
 
Back
Top Bottom