Run out anyone?

AndySPS

New member
Im on a long weekend . Anyone fancy a run out tommorow for a coffee (Carlisle /Penrith Area) . No need to be far , the coffee will prob be the highlight if its cold. Just fancy a run out .

Andy
 
could well do beeing free from the burden of work ;)

hummm where is there a cafe between gateshead and carlisle

what sort of time ?
 
Keep us posted where you intend going and when, may need to blow the cobwebs off for a couple of hours.
 
Meet?

Was going to stay around Carlisle, but as your coming from the Northeast how about Hartside at 1 . I will check here up until 11 then Im off out .
 
Meet2

I now have an MOT booked at 1:45 which neans I will have to leave the cafe at 12:45. If im going to make it up there will have to go this morning . Will keep an eye on the thread.

Andy
 
Cant make it today

My appologies Scotty , I cant make it now due to circumstances here . How about tommorow? If your still going weather is excellent over here this morning . Once again sorry .

Andy

If you going note that its mayhem around Penrith on the M6 ( for anyone else thinking of heading up) due to a overturned lorry.
 
not to worry

think i might head up for a bacon butty anyway , still need to do an extended front break test :)
 
arse lost a side stand bolt and had to prop bike up against one of the tables outside

was cool , but sunny and some of the roads were nearly dry
 
rideout Saturday

....I'm at Ian Bell Yamaha at Bedlington tomorrow, AM sometime, if the weather stays like this(Fri), I intend to ride up to Alnwick, lunch/coffee there, then head back via the B6341 into Rothbury, more coffee/talk @@@@e, then home via A68 Hexham-Corbridge. Anyone who wants to catc...(Errr), I mean.....follow me, is welcome!!.......:eek:
 
think im 'saving my strength' for sunday i think the sunny weather has actually broken a fair few peoples resolve not to ride in the winter, you want ,you lust but you must resist , reeessist
 
Back
Top Bottom