weeveetwin
New member
Hi guys
My main 'XP' computer threw a wobbly a while ago - it seemed to be when Wanadoo changed to Orange. It'll still connect to Broadband ok, but now none of the searches will work. Not one! All I get now is 'this page is unavailable' messages.
Anyway, since then, I've been using my old clockwork computer which runs Windows 98. This one is ancient, and whilst it works perfectly well it won't allow me to download the RTL route maps. Can anyone e-mail me a copy I can print out?
steve@robins888.fsnet.co.uk
Cheers
Steve
My main 'XP' computer threw a wobbly a while ago - it seemed to be when Wanadoo changed to Orange. It'll still connect to Broadband ok, but now none of the searches will work. Not one! All I get now is 'this page is unavailable' messages.
Anyway, since then, I've been using my old clockwork computer which runs Windows 98. This one is ancient, and whilst it works perfectly well it won't allow me to download the RTL route maps. Can anyone e-mail me a copy I can print out?
steve@robins888.fsnet.co.uk
Cheers
Steve
Last edited: