Royal Seal of approval?

lets be fair, it could be any @@@@er on the bike really, but I'd like to think there was SOME taste in the upper claaaasses :D
 
could I be beheaded for calling him a any @@@@er? it's hard to tell but i was calling him a @@@@er and not a @@@@er or a @@@@er, just to be clear :flash:
 
Friend of mine met him and Kate Middleton on holiday in the Carribean, went diving with them. Friend said they were nice and down to earth, and she's generally very cynical about the royals.
 
Had mine in April too!!

What do you think of it?

I think mine is bloody awesome!!!!!!:D

Its way better than that mate, just had its 650 service today and some defendall put on. (to keep in lookin gooood) next thing is to get the suspension set up, the back end is rock hard. Think mine arrived about a week after yours, i remember the post when you got it :lol2:
 
I bet Bill enjoys going out for a ride with the RPO, if they get a tug he just shows the warrant card and off they go :rolleyes:
 
Yea I know its an old thread, but I am a slow reader. The Bayliss in question No 377 stands in my garage. JHP did tell me when I bought it, but took it with a pinch of salt till I saw this thread.
 
Back
Top Bottom