road signs

rockjock620

New member
saw one this morning - it reads "humped pelican crossing ahead". Looked really hard and couldn't even see one pelican crossing............
 
road_signs-6.jpg



road_signs-4.jpg



road_signs-7.jpg




:)
 
Very funny Phil, lucky my number plate is just out of the picture, they gave it a real good buffing up!
 
rockjock620 said:
saw one this morning - it reads "humped pelican crossing ahead". Looked really hard and couldn't even see one pelican crossing............
did they mean a lumpy pelican crossing the road or one that had just been shagged;)
 
I looked at this one thinking it might be informative and educational! Illuminating, to be sure; I should have known better
 
Nimue said:
I looked at this one thinking it might be informative and educational! Illuminating, to be sure; I should have known better
as soon as you see my name on a thread you know its usualy high standard is going to go down rapidly;)
 
Back
Top Bottom