RIP Tax Disc

Yes, good riddance. I took it off the car this morning. I'll be removing them from the bikes very soon.
 
Nah, I paid for it, fiddled with fitting it and want to display my handiwork until it runs out.

There is going to be a mountain of alloy & carbon holders to recycle ;-) I hope businesses selling these have other lines :eek:.
 
I am keeping mine firmly attached to my front forks (the holder that is) as I am now using it for I.C.E Information
Not a bad idea, hadn't considered that or heard of anyone else doing it!! However, as a member of the Emergency Services for longer than I care to remember I'm not sure I'd go looking for that sort of info there ( I've logged in the old grey matter for future now though).
 
Took mine of the bike and car this morning. Always felt there were never suitable places for them on bikes and that they spoiled the lines. Glad to see the back of them.:)
 
I ordered some things off of Demon tweeks a couple of weeks ago, my order included a free gift, guess what it was. . . . . . . . . yep! A classic style tax disc holder???
 
Back
Top Bottom