Red SS

Mafioso

Active member
Red SS, spotted at the traffic lights in Uphall (By C&j Wilsons) around 17.20, couldn't tell which engine size though, caught a glance as I was driving past
 
Red SS, spotted at the traffic lights in Uphall (By C&j Wilsons) around 17.20, couldn't tell which engine size though, caught a glance as I was driving past

That would be me on the 900ss my man. Workin at WGM in Houston Ind Estate and come back through Uphall to hit the motorway to the Kinky bridge :lol2:
 
Thought so Tam after reading this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottch
Tam - did I see you tonight?

A wee bit past Linlithgow on the M90, about 4:40?

More than likely Scot. Workin in Livingston and blat down that way to the kinky bridge. If it was the 900ss it was me
__________________
By the way I hope your son gets better soon mate :thumbs:
Ps, once the weather gets better :rolleyes: we could meet up for a wee beer on your way home Tam :D :beer:
 
Thought so Tam after reading this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottch
Tam - did I see you tonight?

A wee bit past Linlithgow on the M90, about 4:40?

More than likely Scot. Workin in Livingston and blat down that way to the kinky bridge. If it was the 900ss it was me
__________________
By the way I hope your son gets better soon mate :thumbs:
Ps, once the weather gets better :rolleyes: we could meet up for a wee beer on your way home Tam :D :beer:

Just the one for medicinal purposes :beer: :D
 
Back
Top Bottom