Raid the Lakes photo Album

Gizmo

Forum Geek
As some of you may know I use an Apple Mac, one of the really cool features of this clunky old speak and spell allows me to produce hardbound photo books in very small numbers. Some of you may have seen the one I made for Linzi at Xmas and know the quality the book is produced at.

Anyway, for RTL 06 I'm going to produce another book using photos taken over the weekend. it'll be approx 20 pages and have 40 or 50 images taken by people who attend so we get a good record of the event. if you are taking a camera along please try and shoot at the highest resolution you can and I'll grab as many images as I can from you during the weekend.

I'll have a sample book with photos from 2005 with me this weekend, it's not quite a s good as the finished ones should be as the images were from last years webpages and the quality wasn't as good as i'd like but it'll give you an idea. you can order the 06 book at RTL , i'll need to know then as it'll probably only get printed once. Likely cost is around £25 per copy depending upon P and P costs.
 
I have seen these and also use said S&S equipment, fantastic reminder of what promises to be a great event, Gizmo will have his work cut out choosing the images for the book, Davie, do you want me to bring some 'travel' size hairspray just so you can quickly 'tittyvate' when needed ?
 
Rtl

Evening Gizmo, excuse my ignorance but is there an agenda / timetable sorted for RTL yet ?
 
Rtl

Abbys a vegetarian so Im going to give the hotel a bell and see if they can do something else for dinner (Im partial to a bit of dead animal myself.)
How manys going to the dinner ?
Are there any rooms left in the Hotel?
Will it Rain ?
 
there is a vegetarian option ( I must find out what it is...),
think we've got about 22 names now ,
you'll need to check with hotel for rooms.

I left Ian to book the weather.....
 
Yep, weather is all booked and sorted, may 'drizzle' a bit when we are not riding, we are promised different temps all around the route also may have to have a de-tour to see 'marra' as he will have beached himself again by then !
 
Rtl

can we stop in whitehaven again please please please, I got a small write up in the local paper from the MMMM but no photos, sure i could get a better write up and pictures for the RTL !!!
 
Back
Top Bottom