Qatar race..just WOW!!!!

That was awesome. There ws a building sense of inevitability about it . Its great that the new Ducati doesn't munch its tyres lik last years one.
Its great that Rossi won and its great that the Hondas struggled.
 
That's the best motogp race I have seen for a while.Glad Ducati are now in the mix and hopefully a win soon.
 
Moto Gp Boring;) Moto 2 Boring ;) Moto 3 is where it's at, 9 riders covered by less than 1 sec awesome

:eek: Sorry but I have to disagree there is no way that 1st race of the season was boring, you must have been watching something else .
 
:eek: Sorry but I have to disagree there is no way that 1st race of the season was boring, you must have been watching something else .

Boring as in just 4 bikes involved with the others trailing way behind, I had hoped that there would be at least both factory Hondas a Tech 3 and Crutchlow in the mix, but I guess the first corner mess up put paid to that. Austin race should be interesting.
 
I'm not a big Rossi fan but you've got to give him his due for that race.Good to see Ducati compete instead of making up the numbers
 
Well I've only just seen the highlights on ITV3 and wow, Screaming at the TV, I honestly didn't know who to cheer for! I hate Jorge so that was an easy one, but always been a massive Rossi Fan, so fair chuffed that he won, but I'd have been equally stoked if Dovi had managed the win!

Rossi followed by the Ducati 2-3 was like a dream come true! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Bradley and Cal could have beaten the dirty Spaniards! :D
 
You've got to feel sorry for Cal - he must feel a right prat for leaving Ducati just when they sort the bike out and jumping on a "factory" Honda just when it starts going backwards.
 
Agree - but he's a pro so you live with your decisions - Any bets on him getting Pedrosa's ride if the arm pump doesn't get sorted
 
You've got to feel sorry for Cal - he must feel a right prat for leaving Ducati just when they sort the bike out and jumping on a "factory" Honda just when it starts going backwards.

No sympathy whatsoever for Cal, I used to be a fan/supporter until last year..... but then a couple of wee things happened (before, at and after WDW in Italy) which all added up and when pieced together= I lost any respect for him.
 
keep%20mouth%20shut.jpg
 
I didn't, someone else did.

I just said what I wanted to say without saying too much hoping that folks would read it as that.
Obviously not,
but I can't help if folks read into it more than there is :dunno:

:thumbs:
 
No I didny.
You've got to feel sorry for Cal.

and I was alluding to the fact that a few seemingly random events caused me to not feel sorry for him.

Retrospectively it might have been better if I had just said I would rather not say instead of the posting the picture...I suppose that does make it seem suspicious but it wasnt meant to!
:sorry:
 
Got to agree, what a terrific race all round. Great to see Ducati produce a magnificent machine piloted by 2 great riders, the season looks very promising for Ducati hopefully they can ruffle some Japanese feathers. Also happy to see Marques slapped down by just about everyone in the race. Hats off too to John McPhee in Moto 3 for a great 5th place finish.
 
Pfft, if it was nothing to talk of then you should have just said what it was then! :p

I can't say that I feel sorry for him at all either, I mean, he had another year to run on with that bike, but his selfish attitude and his arrogance... I dunno, he shot himself in the foot there! Although, that said, I was very much of the opinion when he moved that it was a crazy move to go from a bike that was proving to suit him, to go to the Ducati just because it was a factory bike, because somehow the word "Factory" was some sort of winning ticket to sucess... That somehow he would go to Ducati and prove all these other top riders wrong...

Dont get me wrong, I still want him to win, because he's a brit and I'd Love to see a brit winning, Would rather it was Bradley though...
 
Back
Top Bottom