Moto Gp BoringMoto 2 Boring
Moto 3 is where it's at, 9 riders covered by less than 1 sec awesome
i was there in the flesh..it was quite simply incredible !
Sorry but I have to disagree there is no way that 1st race of the season was boring, you must have been watching something else .
You've got to feel sorry for Cal - he must feel a right prat for leaving Ducati just when they sort the bike out and jumping on a "factory" Honda just when it starts going backwards.
Aye, ya did.....I didn't.....
Folks are just curious as to what you were alluding to.No sympathy whatsoever for Cal, I used to be a fan/supporter until last year..... but then a couple of wee things happened (before, at and after WDW in Italy) which all added up and when pieced together= I lost any respect for him.
You've got to feel sorry for Cal.