provisional 2013 MotoGP™ calendar

iconic944ss

Elite Member
While I was on the MotoGP Website....



31 March – Qatar* Doha/Losail


14 April – TBC TBC
21 April – TBC TBC

05 May – Spain(STC), Jerez de la Frontera

19 May – France, Le Mans

2 June – Italy, Mugello

16 June – Catalunya, Catalunya

29 June – Netherlands**, Assen

14 July – Germany, Sachsenring

21 July – United States***, Laguna Seca

18 August – Indianapolis, Indianapolis

25 August – Czech Republic, Brno

01 September – Great Britain, Silverstone

15 September – San Marino & Riviera di Rimini, Marco Simoncelli Misano

29 September – Aragón, Motorland

13 October – Malaysia, Sepang

20 October – Australia, Phillip Island

27 October – Japan, Motegi

10 November – Valencia, Ricardo Tormo-Valencia




* Evening Race

** Saturday Race

*** Only MotoGP class

STC (Subject to the Contract)

TBC (To be confirmed)
 
GP dates

I think one of the dates in April is for the Texas Grand Prix at Austin on the new F1 track.
Its definately before Le Mans.

And I wont be going to Silverstone next year as theres more atmosphere on the moon and it costs £25 to park your car in a field.
 
Silverstone in September :eek: doesn't sound too clever.

You're right about the lack of atmosphere, we stopped going after 2011. Just hoping it goes back to Donington for 2015. I'd happily tolerate 3-day full portable toilets for the atmosphere at the top of Craner.
 
Back
Top Bottom