duncthediver
New member
Well thats it got the flight booked from Leeds Bradford on Jet2 16th April return 19th April. :thumbs:
Last edited:
The thing is do i risk the 848 or go flat out with the Fireblade![]()
You could always rent me the Blade?Saves me having to buy another track bike. Not really fancying taking the dd bike.
Well thats it got the flight booked from Leeds Bradford on Jet2 16th April return 19th April. :thumbs:
Martin will pm you
Dunc
2 here from the deep south of yorkshire,![]()
I really fancy this but the lack of a Scottish bike ciollection is making it hard to organise.
If that can be arranged at a reasonable cost then I'd be up for it.
Ian
Hi Ian big shame mate, sure there is a company out there who could put a package together based on a central collection point in Scotland.:mmph:
Sad fact is that when Tracksense do Jerez, then there is anything up to 16-20 bikes being collected from Kilmarnock - VERY shortsighted as I see it for the others. My loyalty stays with Tracksense, won't go past them now SUPERB in every way
I spoke to them on Friday.
Basically they have agreed for minimum 10 bikes they'll do collect and drop from Glasgow at £160 a bike! Thats a deal for sure.
All we need is 10 bikes and we are there.
Ian
PM me if you want me to start taking names.
I 'think' we are taking
R1
GSXR750
but that could end up being anything in 3 months time![]()
email came out today with the instructions!Just fitted a Motocomm digital bullet cam vidio system onto the blade.
Will be trying it out at Oulton Park on the 7th March ready for the trip to Portimao.
Will post some track footage.
Has anybody asked Focused Events when they intend to e-mail us with the instructions with regard to transporting the bikes and gear down to their depot yet.![]()
email came out today with the instructions!
if you haven't got it then it may be worth checking with them tomorrow.
I can forward on if you want to give me email address
yep, me too.
swapped tyres last night so one thing off the list to do
gonna get rest of the stuff sorted on Saturday and then it's bike drop off following weekend.