John W
Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I want to apply some PPF.
Have any of you guys done so, and if so, which kit ?
Are any kits better than others (fit, cover, etc)
I've looked at a bunch, and its tricky to tell what bits they cover and don't cover. Plus some cover the nose in two parts, leaving a gap up the middle.
Same with the tank.
I tried to contact the guy over on the other forum who does this, but got no reply.
I'm happy to fit it myself, as I've done all my other bikes. I used to use armourfend, but cant get it from where I used to now.
I want to apply some PPF.
Have any of you guys done so, and if so, which kit ?
Are any kits better than others (fit, cover, etc)
I've looked at a bunch, and its tricky to tell what bits they cover and don't cover. Plus some cover the nose in two parts, leaving a gap up the middle.
Same with the tank.
I tried to contact the guy over on the other forum who does this, but got no reply.
I'm happy to fit it myself, as I've done all my other bikes. I used to use armourfend, but cant get it from where I used to now.