Ffs... just split my coffee all over the keyboard.
Where's Andyb when you need himI don't much like bike crash vids. They either make me cringe or make me angry when dickheads give biking a bad name and attract unwelcome attention from police and legislators.
But this one is worth watching as a salutary lesson in how not to ride a bike. The rider used up all his nine lives in one go here.
Mixture of stupidity, lack of ability and riding way beyond that ability, and target fixation. I hope he learned his lesson, and did some training afterwards to learn some skills.
Edit: this is a shorter vid than the one I first saw. In that the rider clambers back up the fell onto the road apparently uninjured and all he's worried about is his bike. No concern for other road users, his mates or the car driver who could easily crashed as well following a near miss like that.
I imagine that he and his superiority complex are getting on fine, in a land far far away, hopefully!Where's Andyb when you need him![]()
Where's Andyb when you need him![]()
Have he and keevers ever been seen in the same roomI imagine that he and his superiority complex are getting on fine, in a land far far away, hopefully!
If that ever came to pass, the door should be locked immediately and the key destroyed!Have he and keevers ever been seen in the same room![]()
Assholes!Close call
![]()
3.5K views · 10K reactions | Adrenalina pura … buenos pilotos #bikelife #bikers #rider #moto #sinmiedo | Chito Rseis Carlos Montejo
Adrenalina pura … buenos pilotos #bikelife #bikers #rider #moto #sinmiedowww.facebook.com
I've those boots
Chinese copies innitI've those bootsno blood even around the stick and it would take unbelievable impact to penetrate those boots looks iffy
![]()
I would say that dude is dead!!Fucking Hell, Darwinism again, not for the faint hearted
![]()
1.9M views · 9.8K reactions | Justin Gunn on Reels
www.facebook.com
I would say that dude is dead!!![]()
The comic closure has no bounds!!No he'll be alright...he had a hard hat on![]()