Operation bail the fvk out

Lil bro bought big bro a smoker so he smoked one kawai and has spent the last few days making beef jerky.. lil bro went mad and thawed out about 5 kg of skirt steak and the big bro has sent the last 2 days trying to smoke it all..
Madness..
IMG-20201212-WA0024_copy_1200x1600.webp
IMG-20201212-WA0025_copy_1200x1600.webp
IMG-20201212-WA0022_copy_1200x900.webp
20201211_195812_copy_3000x2250.webp
20201212_143610_copy_3000x2250.webp
20201213_160851_copy_3000x2250.webp
20201212_181250_copy_3000x2250_1.webp
20201214_125132_copy_3000x2250.webp
20201214_125145_copy_3000x2250.webp
20201214_125719_copy_3000x2250.webp

Yesterday me and big bro spent a good few hours drinking beer and shooting targets with his 22 magnum and moseburg 243.. the 243 is a fuck load louder than I remember.. its been 20 years mind...
 
Not seeing any masks, chiz.

Distancing could use some work too.

Ardern's a-comin' for you.

(Give her one from me, brah)
 
The 22 would require more shots and be more painfull dude... and the ammo is cheaper...
Give her your .32, dude.

A third of an inch will be good enough for the likes of her.

It's still a third of an inch, right? You haven't broken off an more of it since last time we talked?
 
You must miss London so much......😂
Yea, its a bit of a disappointment here... 80 acres of farm and woods 20 mins from a beach and zero noise apart from the many birds. Not seen a jet stream in the sky or heard a siren since I've been here... the worst bit is the cold... its about 25 and at night it gets so cold you nearly have to put a tee shirt on...
 
If I marry you am I allowed to stay.....
I’m sure the other half and kids won’t mind.....
I was more thinking of hooking you up with my older bro... hes a lil rough around the edges but is a good hunter... you won't go hungry if you can cook.. or like raw stuff...he'll eat most things raw... im not sure weather he really likes raw food or is just too lazy to cook....
 
Back
Top Bottom