No, this is me...
View attachment 8273
How long have you had the Bear Skin Vest?
No, this is me...
View attachment 8273
He was our little Paddington.....How long have you had the Bear Skin Vest?
Scrawny chicken, aint your Bro feeding them?
something about counting your chickens before they've hatched... ?There is probably a moral to this story but its lost on me...
Back a few weeks and a girl friend already? Paradise eh?My girls friends place an hour away...View attachment 8381
Back a few weeks and a girl friend already? Paradise eh?![]()
Go hunting with that in Greenford/Southall you'd come back with Wine, vodka, fags, samosas, money and gold.Bit bored today so I'm having a few glasses of wine and am gunna shoot shit..
Some ammo got dropped off the other day.
View attachment 8370
I need to be carefull though. Bridget was over and I was showing off, cracked a few rounds at the chicken enclosure. The enclosure is 2 inches thick and there is no way a .22 magnum will go through that at 60 mtrs, but me being me, I managed to get a shot through a 5mm gap in the planks and kill a chicken.
The funny bit was the chickens had stopped laying so I was joking with my bro the night before that I was gunna kill one chook in front of its mates unless they started building eggs again.
Morning after the kill, 2 eggs!
He had to wait 20 years before going out with his Bros ex - it's the law over thereBack a few weeks and a girl friend already? Paradise eh?![]()
Photo evidence required , not the sheep, the real girlfriend please, at least you don’t have to wear face coverings in NZ or seek safe positionsI wonder what Breed she is? Perrindale? Romney? or a Texel crossbreed?
Scroll back, he's posted pics - oh, and pay attention next timePhoto evidence required , not the sheep, the real girlfriend please, at least you don’t have to wear face coverings in NZ or seek safe positions![]()
None... my brothers were at work and I was home alone... Bridget won't let me use guns around her now though. . She's turned hippy or some shit.... chicken gsw to head has caused me all sorts of grief...Is there no adult supervision where you are? None at all?
Or family members... if you pardon the expression.Photo evidence required , not the sheep, the real girlfriend please, at least you don’t have to wear face coverings in NZ or seek safe positions![]()
It was only 7 weeks old... also there was a 50% chance it was a rooster and would have been shot anyhu... so not the end of the world.. well, kinda the end of the world for him/her but I'm not losing to much sleep over it....wrong place at the wrong time type scenario .... its good compost now so every cloud eh?Scrawny chicken, aint your Bro feeding them?
Pissed and wobbly wall paper - tickLast night....
Likewise mate, really cool and thanks dude.. been a long time between rides so just what I needed... love that monster!!Nice to meet you today Chiz!
View attachment 8592