iconic944ss
Elite Member
Norrie-San is leading me astray with a sortie to the Emerald Isle, for the UGP.
Only ever had a weekend trip to Dublin before and never ridden in Ireland so thats another tick for the bucket-list!
Cairnryan to Belfast is our route of choice but with such late planning many of the more popular lodgings have long gone but one friendly place I phoned put me onto a lovely looking lodge only 6 miles away from the event.
Apparently, Bruce Anstey is coming over to ride the Britten on a demo lap of the circuit - cant wait!
http://www.ulstergrandprix.net/anstey-to-demo-iconic-britten-bike-at-metzeler-ulster-grand-prix/
Only slight downside is being at the ferry for 7am Friday - LOL - a least from shifts I'm used to being awake early
Only ever had a weekend trip to Dublin before and never ridden in Ireland so thats another tick for the bucket-list!
Cairnryan to Belfast is our route of choice but with such late planning many of the more popular lodgings have long gone but one friendly place I phoned put me onto a lovely looking lodge only 6 miles away from the event.
Apparently, Bruce Anstey is coming over to ride the Britten on a demo lap of the circuit - cant wait!
http://www.ulstergrandprix.net/anstey-to-demo-iconic-britten-bike-at-metzeler-ulster-grand-prix/
Only slight downside is being at the ferry for 7am Friday - LOL - a least from shifts I'm used to being awake early