Just been told I’m wonky for putting smooth peanut butter on plain hobnobs (don’t knock it until you’ve tried it).
Anyone else have a food habit they think is normal?
Anyone else have a food habit they think is normal?
Not necessarily wonky. If your objective is to double in size by your next birthday I think you've adopted a thoroughly well thought through policy.Just been told I’m wonky for putting smooth peanut butter on plain hobnobs (don’t knock it until you’ve tried it).
Anyone else have a food habit they think is normal?
I love mint sauce so much I once tried it on my Cornflakes & Milk: it wasn't too spectacular to be fair![]()
My coffee is wonderful actually, it’s a bit like you: out of a jarSounds a lot more appetising than your coffee to be fair.![]()
Count me in, weekly !Brown sauce in baked beans.
Nothing like a good chunk of butter with a good steak !Sirloin steak (when i can afford it!!) with chips and tomato sauce!!Not that odd in my eyes but some people get funny about it, i have tomato sauce with most thing's!!
![]()
Garlic butter with corse rock salt and cracked pepper...Nothing like a good chunk of butter with a good steak !
Not odd at all bro. Personally id go a rib eye but I dont mind sirloin.. gotta have a couple of eggs as well. Just dont get the tomato sauce on the fucken eggs for Christ's sake!!!Sirloin steak (when i can afford it!!) with chips and tomato sauce!!Not that odd in my eyes but some people get funny about it, i have tomato sauce with most thing's!!
![]()
I fry the steak with butter and a clove of garlic and sprig of rosemary in the pan.Garlic butter with corse rock salt and cracked pepper...
Nothing wrong with that. For most of my life my favourite comfort meal has been baked beans with sausages and fried potatoes with HP sauce, because it's what my mother would cook us as kids when she was in a hurry.Brown sauce in baked beans.
I don't mind brown sauce now and then but prefer tomato and yeah eggs, i love eggs with gammon steak, it has to be done!!Not odd at all bro. Personally id go a rib eye but I dont mind sirloin.. gotta have a couple of eggs as well. Just dont get the tomato sauce on the fucken eggs for Christ's sake!!!
For a change from tomato sauce, try a bit of sweet baby Ray's bbq sauce, its ace...
I had a mate who literally smothered everything in brown sauce to the extent I genuinely dont know how he tasted anything else ... the worst was breakfast it was just a brown sauce stew when he'd finished with the bottle of YRI don't mind brown sauce now and then but prefer tomato and yeah eggs, i love eggs with gammon steak, it has to be done!!![]()
All this talk has made me hungry, i'm going to buy some brown sauce!! I haven't used it for years. I'll have it on a bacon sarnie, you never know i might jump ship and go over to the brown side.I had a mate who literally smothered everything in brown sauce to the extent I genuinely dont know how he tasted anything else ... the worst was breakfast it was just a brown sauce stew when he'd finished with the bottle of YR![]()
YR !I had a mate who literally smothered everything in brown sauce to the extent I genuinely dont know how he tasted anything else ... the worst was breakfast it was just a brown sauce stew when he'd finished with the bottle of YR![]()
It was irrelevant with the quantity usedYR !
Could he not find any HP, ffs ?
What butter do you use?Butter - I can eat butter on its own. And if I’m hungry a 5mm slice stops it for hours.
I have it on just about everything; steak, burger, eggs, bacon. I get through a couple of blocks a week
What butter do you use?
All this talk has made me hungry, i'm going to buy some brown sauce!! I haven't used it for years. I'll have it on a bacon sarnie, you never know i might jump ship and go over to the brown side.![]()
I use Tesco butter, 4 ingredients and tastes good, i've also gone over to Sourdough bread by Jason's!! Good stuff with out felling bloated.
I use Tesco butter, 4 ingredients and tastes good, i've also gone over to Sourdough bread by Jason's!! Good stuff with out felling bloated.