Novice Track Day at Knockhill

Aw arse! Blairgowrie this weekend sounds like it'll be great...and if the weather's anything like today...

There's just one wee problem...
 
Last edited:
eonan said:
Aw arse! Blairgowrie this weekend sounds like it'll be great...and if the weather's anything like today...

There's just one wee problem...
Oh shape up man! Pull your finger out, you can fix that in a couple of mins with some sticky tape and bottle tops....
 
Nimue said:
Oh shape up man! Pull your finger out, you can fix that in a couple of mins with some sticky tape and bottle tops....

Heh heh...here's one I made earlier! It's driving me nuts waiting for all the bits and pieces to come back. There's oil hoses and fittings coming from Goodridge, valve covers from Ducati Glasgow, exhuast headers coming from some guy on eBay, Sil Megaphones coming from Spareshack, rear tyre coming from The Visor Shop, a 5.5 rim coming from a guy on the UKMOC forum, then to sent to Aerocoat to get powder coated, I need fuses, copper washers and a circlip for the swing arm pivot bolt...:eek:

There's some other stuff too, but I'm feeling suitably freaked out now so I'll stop there.
 
eonan said:
Heh heh...here's one I made earlier! It's driving me nuts waiting for all the bits and pieces to come back. There's oil hoses and fittings coming from Goodridge, valve covers from Ducati Glasgow, exhuast headers coming from some guy on eBay, Sil Megaphones coming from Spareshack, rear tyre coming from The Visor Shop, a 5.5 rim coming from a guy on the UKMOC forum, then to sent to Aerocoat to get powder coated, I need fuses, copper washers and a circlip for the swing arm pivot bolt...:eek:

There's some other stuff too, but I'm feeling suitably freaked out now so I'll stop there.
If you're considering white powdercoat, talk to Dseered first lol
 
Nimue said:
Didn't realise you were a fellow female, Nic!

yeah a few folk have had a surprise when i have phoned them or met up on rideouts. haha:D Good to see the female population is growing on here, although i think i'm still alone north of the border so far. hopefully get to meet you on a rideout soon :thumbs:
 
eonan, we're probably going to be having a rideout on the 7th of may, whether it be organised by ducati glasgow or not. Keep an eye on the forums for more details and come join us! I think a route has been proposed around Loch Tay if the shop don't organise anything which should be fantastic, hopefully the weather will be nice for us too. Get yourself along. :thumbs:
 
nic6196 said:
yeah a few folk have had a surprise when i have phoned them or met up on rideouts. haha:D Good to see the female population is growing on here, although i think i'm still alone north of the border so far. hopefully get to meet you on a rideout soon :thumbs:
hey nic your not the only woman in scotland ive seen more than just one ....or did i miss something ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom