Northern Rally (Cumbrian Rumble)

Martyn748

New member
Hi ALL

DOC do next week end, most arriving in Cartmell at various hostelry's Friday night, a spot of entertainment and a few beers, ride out starting from Cartmell centre at approx. 10.30, taking in a circular route, back for a barbeque, more entertainment and of course a few more beers. Sunday I have half price passes to Wood Vale which is planes and stunt bike shows, trade stands etc, this is Warington way, be nice to go with a few, accom. available if you are quick.
 
Martyn, whats your route, PM if you prefer, I would like to hook up at some point during your ride out, maybe a lunch stop and and say hello, I will be in the van though !
 
I think the same as last year, from Cartmell at about 10.30 out towards Barrow then right round, lunch, probably 1.00 - 1.30 in the Kings head just out of Keswick from that way on the left down the hill.

Cheers for showing interest !!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
 
JamesRyan said:
I was just wondering, where is Cartmell??
I know where the kings head is though.
Cheers

Cartmel (with one l) is over near Grange-over-Sands - it's where Mavis from Coronation Street moved to ;)
 
i might make the Kings Head for an hour then head back over and meet Linzi then ride down, thats if i knew where the Kings Head in Keswick was :)
 
Just checked the photo of last year, it is the Kings head, out of Keswick heading south, not back on to A 66 the Kings head is a large pub on the left just whe you start to drop down the large (fast) drop.

Sorry to the locals, it was a typo, I know it is one L !!!!!!!
 
Yep had many a pint at the kings head, thats the road we used to take down to devils bridge.
I might pop down if I aint working.
 
Back
Top Bottom