No need to call the Police

Home now.

Considering how good the food was, it was not mad expensive. I would go back but the place is a little bit hard work for me. Apparently, it is a listed building and so they can't do much alteration - like putting in lifts! It was nice to see that they give many young people job opportunities, and the food was "A1"!

Worth the trip to go back to Riders. I will get a £14,100 Monster SP when/if I ever get my settlement, but that does not look likely - unless those little fat, pink pigs finally, finally decide to halt the flying!!!

Best to just forget about it. Getting a big settlement agreed, together with the expense of going to London was a waste of time. The only thing that keeps me happy is that neither my solicitor or barrister will have been paid. Little crumbs, little crumbs of comfort :D

And although my local pub does not normally open on a Sunday night, they are this Sunday. I will watch the final drinking beer!!! Exmoor of Guinness is the big decision to make:unsure:

Are you keeping a diary Perry?
 
Home now.

Considering how good the food was, it was not mad expensive. I would go back but the place is a little bit hard work for me. Apparently, it is a listed building and so they can't do much alteration - like putting in lifts! It was nice to see that they give many young people job opportunities, and the food was "A1"!

Worth the trip to go back to Riders. I will get a £14,100 Monster SP when/if I ever get my settlement, but that does not look likely - unless those little fat, pink pigs finally, finally decide to halt the flying!!!

Best to just forget about it. Getting a big settlement agreed, together with the expense of going to London was a waste of time. The only thing that keeps me happy is that neither my solicitor or barrister will have been paid. Little crumbs, little crumbs of comfort :D

And although my local pub does not normally open on a Sunday night, they are this Sunday. I will watch the final drinking beer!!! Exmoor of Guinness is the big decision to make:unsure:

You still haven’t told us what on earth was that in the bowl in post #6.
 
Back
Top Bottom