New Toy

Derek

Elite Member
Subscriber
FLX48IpRZ7WKo6c0pDNbuXOafyI_RAP2iNYWyduf57bW=s216-p-no

Collected today from Ducati Glasgow. It's a hoot :D
 
So if you ordered in November that means mine will come in sept :eek:
Nah, it will be here long before that. They started delivering to European dealers in early April and the first UK deliveries were mid April. I had to wait for DG's second consignment as I was the 4th Classic on their list but it was a bit irking to hear of customers down south getting their bikes before I got mine and they had only ordered in March. Now that production is properly under way your's will probably turn up with the next month.
 
I brought the bike home in a van due the weather and not wanting to 100 miles of motorway / dual carriageway for it's first 100 miles. The rain went off and the sun came out on the way home only for the rain to start again the minute I'd unloaded the bike. :(
I did get out though after tea and got in 30 miles of the Angus glens. :)

DSCF7236.JPG


What a great wee bike. It's a delight to ride around on these kind of roads, very light and easily manouevred. The Termi sounds wonderful and the low gearing makes it very snappy on the throttle. I'm going to enjoy this bike. :D

The garage is getting a bit cosy though :(

DSCF7234.JPG
 
Thats looks ace Derek, I prefer that model too, wire wheels just look good on these bikes.

I'll be interested in any mods you may have planned, I think these could be personalised almost beyond recognition though I haven't really seen anyone do that yet.
 
Thats looks ace Derek, I prefer that model too, wire wheels just look good on these bikes.

I'll be interested in any mods you may have planned, I think these could be personalised almost beyond recognition though I haven't really seen anyone do that yet.

Mods will be very few Dave. Probably small things in the interests of practicality. I like the look of the bike as it is, although it would be very easy to vastly customise it and there a few folk on other forums that have big ideas,
 
Happy new bike Derek, had a feeling you'd be taking delivery of one of these....you have been posting lots of Scrambler related related posts recently...:flash:
 
I brought the bike home in a van due the weather and not wanting to 100 miles of motorway / dual carriageway for it's first 100 miles. The rain went off and the sun came out on the way home only for the rain to start again the minute I'd unloaded the bike. :(
I did get out though after tea and got in 30 miles of the Angus glens. :)

[qimg]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-w1xmxha3HMo/VUskAb-1eWI/AAAAAAAB8yg/9_7fFB9CnmE/w1113-h835-no/DSCF7236.JPG[/qimg]

What a great wee bike. It's a delight to ride around on these kind of roads, very light and easily manouevred. The Termi sounds wonderful and the low gearing makes it very snappy on the throttle. I'm going to enjoy this bike. :D

The garage is getting a bit cosy though :(

[qimg]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-AcAFy1hm1Gk/VUsj-78js5I/AAAAAAAB8yc/rxNmqa77F60/w1113-h835-no/DSCF7234.JPG[/qimg]

I love the orange tank :-)
 
Saw you yesterday pulling into the other Dereks place in Forfar just as I was leaving with a big hunk of metal to get the rear wheel off my multi.

Lovely lookin bike you got, the 916/99whatever with you was nice too
 
That was my son Niall with the 916.
If you have problems getting your rear wheel nut undone I have a 240V impact driver and a steel socket. The first time I tried to get the real wheel off my MTS the other Derek and I couldn't shift it together.
 
Thanks, luckily, with having it at Glasgow Ducati last week for its service, they had the wheel off so it was easier to remove than it may have been. Which is just as well as I'm off to Das Reich with the bike on Wednesday :D
 
Derek I'm interested in your thoughts ref flatter bars, did you buy the Ducati Performance accessory bars? It looks like they are variable thickness like the Full Throttle bars, do they fit straight into the Classic yokes cos the standard bars look constant thickness.
 
Back
Top Bottom