New gear purchased

Spud Raver

New member
Well the embarrassmentof having the entry level Hein Gerikey leathers is a figment of the past. Just been out and purchased a nice new set of one piece red Spada's at a very special mates rates price :D :D :D :D

Now, wheres the sandpaper for the knee sliders :o ;)
 
Last edited:
Oh......and thanks to Gordon at "Bike Wear" in Edinburgh. You can get him 0131 667 2494. He's a really nice fella and I can thoroughly recommend him. Give him a bell.
 
Nowt wrong with Hen Crikey gear, always seems to come out well in tests as far as I can remember.

Would consider it myself if I wasn't such a mis shape! Fit & protection before colour and style?

Ray.
 
My first 1 piece was Gerike's finest and I did like them alot, it was only when I got my Dainese did I see and feel the difference.

If you hang them up next to each other you can see the difference in cut, the Gericke's just hang, the Dainese's look like an in pain monkey !
 
the spadas got a realy good review in ride last year kicked the arse of dianese and alpinestars only got beaten by some £1200 hand made by virgins suit and apart from that i do them at really good prices lol
 
Back
Top Bottom