New bikes in the collection

Creamy

Well-known member
Friday I get my first new bike, KTM 890 SMT for a commute.

Last weekend I picked up a xl125s my dad left me. Hope to get her on the road for nipping to the shops or maybe my boys first 125.
 

Attachments

  • IMG20240215155718.webp
    IMG20240215155718.webp
    251 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG-20240223-WA0010.webp
    IMG-20240223-WA0010.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 177
Enjoy Friday Creamy 🥳 take it easy on the cold roads and new tyres ;)
 
I thought the XL said 1255 for a moment
Back in the 70's we had a Bultaco 350 in my dad's collection. My brother and I were desperate for a go, foolishly my our father said "if you can start it, you can ride it".... less than 10 minutes later he heard it start and head off across the farm field's.
That's us aged 7-8 and 10-11... after we both upright'ed the bike against the barn, one held it and and the other jumped on the kick start. Fun times...
 
Back in the 70's we had a Bultaco 350 in my dad's collection. My brother and I were desperate for a go, foolishly my our father said "if you can start it, you can ride it".... less than 10 minutes later he heard it start and head off across the farm field's.
That's us aged 7-8 and 10-11... after we both upright'ed the bike against the barn, one held it and and the other jumped on the kick start. Fun times...
I had a Bultaco Sherpa back in the 90's. That kick start had some kick back!
 
Back
Top Bottom