A
alane
Just visiting
wedding present chosen and finished - thanks
Alreet, I'll get the nasty bits out the way first:
Girl on girl marriage coming up, so I expect some purile responses to this.
But it's a genuine request guys (and gals).
There's a stag night coming up for girl I work with.
It's a civil partnership thing and we (lads and lasses at work) are after something humourous but not filthy to get her for a kind of present.
Chocolate boobs or summat like that, BUT NO VIBES or DIDOS - that's just toooo obvious.
Ann summers is alreet for guy-girl and girl-guy, but nowt serious for girl-girl, and the only other site suggestion from one guy has seriously done his street cred some sever harm - he won't be allowed on tinternet for a long while.
So what have you got?
BTW, I get to kiss the bride and the bride.
(oh god, what have I started now)
Alreet, I'll get the nasty bits out the way first:
Girl on girl marriage coming up, so I expect some purile responses to this.
But it's a genuine request guys (and gals).
There's a stag night coming up for girl I work with.
It's a civil partnership thing and we (lads and lasses at work) are after something humourous but not filthy to get her for a kind of present.
Chocolate boobs or summat like that, BUT NO VIBES or DIDOS - that's just toooo obvious.
Ann summers is alreet for guy-girl and girl-guy, but nowt serious for girl-girl, and the only other site suggestion from one guy has seriously done his street cred some sever harm - he won't be allowed on tinternet for a long while.
So what have you got?
BTW, I get to kiss the bride and the bride.
(oh god, what have I started now)
Last edited: