I'm just listening to Neil Oliver chatting to Tucker Carlson. Oliver mentioned the "Named Persons Bill", something the SNP had at some point dreamed up for Scotchland.
The Bill proposed that for every child in Scotchland, a person should be nominated as some sort of - advocate? confidante? This person would be perhaps a teacher, perhaps someone else. This named person was to be placed between the child and the child's parent(s) and would be someone who could have confidential conversations with the child without the parents having the right to know about them.
Wait. What?
I've never heard of this, has anyone else?
Apparently, the Supreme Court had a rush of blood to the head and blocked the Bill. Thankfully.
I wonder who came up with the idea. Obviously, clearly, plainly a paedophile, certainly a Marxist ... but who?
The Bill proposed that for every child in Scotchland, a person should be nominated as some sort of - advocate? confidante? This person would be perhaps a teacher, perhaps someone else. This named person was to be placed between the child and the child's parent(s) and would be someone who could have confidential conversations with the child without the parents having the right to know about them.
Wait. What?
I've never heard of this, has anyone else?
Apparently, the Supreme Court had a rush of blood to the head and blocked the Bill. Thankfully.
I wonder who came up with the idea. Obviously, clearly, plainly a paedophile, certainly a Marxist ... but who?