Lazarus
New member
Inspired by the gleaming Diavel Termi's during my latest visit to Ducati Glasgow, I have busied myself in the sunshine and my Diavel's broon pipes are no more!
(I know, I should be riding it but alas, my lunch at Tony Macararoni's seems to have resulted in a situation where I dare not stray too far from my bathroom .. :toilet: )
Here is the usual before/after photo-shot for your delight:
View attachment 9909
Perhaps I'll get out on it tomorrow - on my Birthday? Gifts to the usual address folks
-LaZ-
(I know, I should be riding it but alas, my lunch at Tony Macararoni's seems to have resulted in a situation where I dare not stray too far from my bathroom .. :toilet: )
Here is the usual before/after photo-shot for your delight:
View attachment 9909
Perhaps I'll get out on it tomorrow - on my Birthday? Gifts to the usual address folks
-LaZ-