Na zdorovje!

eonan

New member
I'm at the bar, it's my birthday, and I'll cry if I want to :cry: Russian champagne all round :drunk:
 
I tried vodka mixed with sweet cider a long time ago. Big mistake, haven't been able to go near sweet cider since. But vodka now, that's another story! Do I throw the glass into the fireplace now?
 
You'll be wanting a few shots of Russkey Standart then...mother russia's finest :thumbs:

933.jpg


But Nimue...with sweet cider? I'm suprised [and glad] you're still here to tell the tale :eek:
 
eonan said:
You'll be wanting a few shots of Russkey Standart then...mother russia's finest :thumbs:

[qimg]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/eonan/933.jpg[/qimg]

But Nimue...with sweet cider? I'm suprised [and glad] you're still here to tell the tale :eek:

Cherry juice flavored vodka please, its better when you leave it to soak with fruit :D
 
eonan said:
I'm at the bar, it's my birthday, and I'll cry if I want to :cry: Russian champagne all round :drunk:
happy birthday eonan hope you have many more......by the way your wee avaitar thingy is that a flump?
 
gordj65 said:
happy birthday eonan hope you have many more......by the way your wee avaitar thingy is that a flump?

Thanks mate :D Yeh he's a flump...remember them, they were great!
 
eonan said:
Thanks mate :D Yeh he's a flump...remember them, they were great!
i liked the flumps but what i really liked was chorlton and the wheelies with the "LITTLE OLD LADY" that chorlton didnt think was really a witch ;)
 
gordj65 said:
i liked the flumps but what i really liked was chorlton and the wheelies with the "LITTLE OLD LADY" that chorlton didnt think was really a witch ;)

Now that might have been a wee bit before my time ;)
 
chorlton and the wheelies was my favorite show as a kid, bout the same time as flumps waent it? mid t late 70s
 
Belated birthday wishes

eonan said:
I'm at the bar, it's my birthday, and I'll cry if I want to :cry: Russian champagne all round :drunk:

Sorry i missed it my man. Mine would have been a large pink polar bear with lots of that nice vodka in it.;)
 
SteveK said:
chorlton and the wheelies was my favorite show as a kid, bout the same time as flumps waent it? mid t late 70s

Wow...that is one freaky lookin lady :eek: That might have been censored in our house :mad:

Cheers Tam :beer:
 
i thought chorlton and the flumps were mid 80`s myself seem to remember watching them when i was skiving school;)
 
Chorlton and the Wheelies......amazing....can anyone clever enough find a link to the music??? Now that would bring back a few memories, Heinz ravioli on toast for my lunch for 1 :D
 
Davieravie said:
Chorlton and the Wheelies......amazing....can anyone clever enough find a link to the music??? Now that would bring back a few memories, Heinz ravioli on toast for my lunch for 1 :D
dont have a link....but ill sing it for you the next time i see you ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom