N W Winter warmer. r u interested

BDG

New member
N W Winter warmer with Jamie Whitham. r u interested

Last years event organised by JPM was a great success.

Yesterday Jamie Whitham agreed to be the guest speaker. I'm sure you all know him as ex BSB, WSS, WSB, GP rider, and the voice of Eurosport.

He is not only a really nice guy but also very very funny, and a great speaker.

The potential dates are Sat 6th January, or Sat 13th January 2007.

The venue is likely to be a function room, instead of the curry house this time so that Jamie can do his talk, and is likely to be in Manchester or Cheshire, with hotels close by as last time people travelled from as far away as Scotland and Slurry.

The event will obviously involve food and alcohol, but in addition to these costs there is likely to be a charge of between £5 and £10 per person.

It would be very usefull to have an idea of who is interested before we have our regional DSC meeting next week when we will be discussing likely venues.
 
Last edited:
Absolutly cracking night last year, ad Whitham into the mix and I am there, proably try and bring the boys aswell, lets say 4 of us from up here ( mates that I have TDayed with this year, JPM and Lil met 'em a few times )
If thats ok anyway !
 
Sounds like an event to start the year, need to have a think about locations, I'd say the 13th is a better date as some people may be away and it is the first weekend after NY also.
 
Davieravie said:
Count me in for def :thumbs:

Curry would be nice though......do they do delivery's??

We did have a chat earlier myself and Shaun and I doubt we'll be able to fill or segregate people in the curry house Davie :(

But I did say we could always have a curry some other time, maybe a bit later in the year and do a raid Wales or something?
 
sounds good from me cos ill have a job by then!!!! have one definate and one possible offer of REAL jobs so i should definately be able to make thins on - sounds great!
 
AK & CK said:
would def like to be on the list - the last one was grrrreat:D :cool:

(and I still think Davie is cute:eek: ;) )

CK

Awwwww, ta Charlotte...thats a drink I owe you :)

It is Charlotte and not Alan thats posted this.......is it???? :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:
 
Davieravie said:
Awwwww, ta Charlotte...thats a drink I owe you :)

It is Charlotte and not Alan thats posted this.......is it???? :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

right 1st time Davie:D

AK posts mostly on other forums..........
 
dseered said:
I was goingh to write cionstructive things, just oissed thouigh, gils with vodka=bad !

Ummm 4.06, explains alot, gils with vodka WTF ?

I promise not to drink at the Winter Warmer !
 
I would have loved to gone to this, just too far. :(
Whity is such a great bloke especially as he let me go out for a couple of 'demo' laps of Silverstone at one of his loony trackdays there last year (coincidentally the first ever turn of the Imolas wheels with it's engine running!) :)
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I would have loved to gone to this, just too far. :(
Whity is such a great bloke especially as he let me go out for a couple of 'demo' laps of Silverstone at one of his loony trackdays there last year (coincidentally the first ever turn of the Imolas wheels with it's engine running!) :)

Ed, as I have said to Davie, you are welcome here the night before and I will drive down to the do, I am about 55 miles South of Carlisle, if you hop off at Davies, he brings you both here and I take you both from here it makes things easier, sorry only got a floor but the offer is there !
 
I'll be up for that, get the head back in gear after Christmas' and as I know James "quite well" I know it will be a good night.

So that will probably two of us 'me' and 'Mrs charlieh'
 
dseered said:
Ed, as I have said to Davie, you are welcome here the night before and I will drive down to the do, I am about 55 miles South of Carlisle, if you hop off at Davies, he brings you both here and I take you both from here it makes things easier, sorry only got a floor but the offer is there !

Ian, thats very good of you. I will probably take you up on your offer mate. We'll talk about it somemore when the date has been set.
Do I have to share with Davieravie though, he duneee leek me and I can't understand a word of his strange dialect!!! :p
 
oh pants! just realised im not gonna make this with the provisional dates as they are - getting my tonsils out on the 8th:eek: so will be in bed with ice cream for a fortnight:D so it doesnt look likely for me - gutted.
 
Davie will be thinking of it and i'm not going to say it - amazing cures for sore tonsils that is !












Bittersweet















Green and Blacks organic Dark Choc Ice Cream - bloody amazing stuff ! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom