My Principles Are Flexible

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
1705432612234.png

If David Drew (who used to the our Labour MP) was standing, then I would vote for him, no question - but he's not. I want to vote Green, but the main priority is to rid the constituency of the Tory bitch who doesn't even live here. I want to vote Green but Labour are best placed to win. I think that tactical is the way to go as the last thing I want is for the anti-Conservative vote to split between Labour and Green, thereby letting in the Tory cow. Our first past the post system is undemocratic!

We only need about a 5% swing back to Labour and on national trends that is easily going to happen.

More worrying is that I pay for the on-line version of Stroud News & Journal. This paper is 100% dedicated to Tory. I will not renew my subscription - and it is shit!
 
Back
Top Bottom