My 900ssie

Alan Williams

Elite Member
Subscriber
Thought I’d get this area going with a pic of mine.
FDC230ED-E695-4894-8D1E-9ACD6CDCC50B.jpeg

I know, I know - they are by far the nicest motorcycle ducati have ever made. 😀

My baby, clocked up over 50,000 miles this year(not all by me) roughly 30,000 odd by me and she took me through france over the Alps into Italy for the Misano Motogp 2015 and we visited were she was born, Borgo Panigale and the Ducati factory museum tour and obviously all the way back home without a hitch, Bellissimo!!

1603699864417.png

My baby, clocked up over 50,000 miles this year(not all by me) roughly 30,000 odd by me and she took me through france over the Alps into Italy for the Misano Motogp 2015 and we visited were she was born, Borgo Panigale and the Ducati factory museum tour and obviously all the way back home without a hitch, Bellissimo!!

View attachment 735

I like those exhausts, mine are standard. That may be best though as I live in the middle of a town and (when not working from home) leave for work fairly early, so probably wouldn't go down well with neighbours.

Mine's on about 24,000 miles, sadly only about 1500 by me, and off the road at the moment due to time / work / family commitments ( and a lack of funds). Hopefully back on the road for next summer though.

I like those exhausts, mine are standard. That may be best though as I live in the middle of a town and (when not working from home) leave for work fairly early, so probably wouldn't go down well with neighbours.

Mine's on about 24,000 miles, sadly only about 1500 by me, and off the road at the moment due to time / work / family commitments ( and a lack of funds). Hopefully back on the road for next summer though.
I have the standard pipes for MOT purposes because they are extremely loud and it's a quick swap(y) .

Good luck getting her back on the road (y) (y)

What year is your one Alan?

I got it in 2015 (for my 50th birthday:)), Had a couple of fun summers on it and then life got in the way a bit so it stood for a while. Started servicing etc to get it back on the road last winter, but it's a slow process for me.

Really all I need to do now is get it MOT'd and change the oil / oil filter, rest of the service stuff done.

Would also like to strip and check the forks as it's rock solid at the front, hopefully find time to do that over the winter.

There's also a good chance a previous owner of mine was Arnold Schwarzenegger, everything I've touched so far has been badly over tightened.

I got it in 2015 (for my 50th birthday:)), Had a couple of fun summers on it and then life got in the way a bit so it stood for a while. Started servicing etc to get it back on the road last winter, but it's a slow process for me.

Really all I need to do now is get it MOT'd and change the oil / oil filter, rest of the service stuff done.

Would also like to strip and check the forks as it's rock solid at the front, hopefully find time to do that over the winter.

There's also a good chance a previous owner of mine was Arnold Schwarzenegger, everything I've touched so far has been badly over tightened.
Yes there are alot of those Arnie mechanics around:), and the forks on mine need attention at some point a bit of procrastination going on there, mine is a 2000 also, hopefully you'll be back(sorry i'll get my coat) next summer and i'm always around for some 900ie info and vice versa (y).

Thought I’d get this area going with a pic of mine.
View attachment 724

I know, I know - they are by far the nicest motorcycle ducati have ever made. 😀
Over the years the older model/s have grown on me, i do like the body panels how it shapes round...

View attachment 735
Yes my green bike has 54k on the clock it had just under 11k on the clocks 10 years ago

Back