Movie Quotations.....

Dumb and Dumber:

Lloyd: Whats the soup de jour?
Waiter: Its the soup of the day
Lloyd: Mmm, that does sound good.



Harry: She wrote me a dear-john letter...something about me not listening enough, I dont know...i wasnt really paying attention
 
Not Another Teen Movie:

Priscilla: You put the "suck" in "liposuction" You put the "ooo" in "jiu-jitsu" You put the "ism" in "This is all just a defense mechanism".



Dad: Hey, uh, I might be late to pick you guys up.
Janey: Why, do you have a job interview today, Daddy?
Dad: No honey, I'll probably just be way too drunk.
Janey: That's good, we don't want you drinking and driving.
Dad: Oh, I'll be driving. I'll just be too @@@@-faced to remember to pick you guys up.
 
From Duck Soup, probably my most favourite film of all time for good clean fun:
Rufus T. Firefly (Groucho Marx) : Married. I can see you right now in the kitchen, bending over a hot stove. But I can't see the stove.

Rufus T. Firefly: Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did.

Rufus T. Firefly: [into radio] This is Rufus T. Firefly coming to you through the courtesy of the enemy. We're in a mess folks, we're in a mess. Rush to Freedonia! Three men and one woman are trapped in a building! Send help at once! If you can't send help, send two more women!

So many quotes - cheered me up that has - thanks
 
Classic quotes from Predator

Dutch: If it bleeds, we can kill it

Blaine: You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots! This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!

Poncho: You're bleeding, man!
Blain: I ain't got time to bleed!
Poncho: Oh... OK... you got time to duck?
 
Back
Top Bottom