AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
I've done a music 0-level, back in the day, but never heard of this. I am starting to follow Ally the Piper and she talks about them, but maybe it is more of a bagpipes thing?
A couple of my friends have just purchased tickets to see AD/DC at Wembley in July. £185 per ticket.Bon Scott!
I paid £250 a good few years ago because it was sold out and I had to buy tickets on the black market.A couple of my friends have just purchased tickets to see AD/DC at Wembley in July. £185 per ticket.
I believe this is their last tour, I’m not really a fan of them to be honest.I paid £250 a good few years ago because it was sold out and I had to buy tickets on the black market.
I cringe everytime I hear this song. There always some drunk douche screaming it as a request in a bar.
I can barely get through the video with the sound off. I hate the bagpipes with a passion unless it’s Bon Scott playing them.I cringe everytime I hear this song. There always some drunk douche screaming it as a request in a bar.
Those girls did do it justice. I may to invest on a set of pipes for Lady K.
I was no great fan of the BPs, but stuff by Ally the Piper is really good, I think.I can barely get through the video with the sound off. I hate the bagpipes with a passion unless it’s Bon Scott playing them.![]()
She did just fine to me, BP are about as exotic to me as a sitar. Now if she staryed playing a kazoo, I'd have to agree. Nailed that solo.I can barely get through the video with the sound off. I hate the bagpipes with a passion unless it’s Bon Scott playing them.![]()
It’s only the short skirt and boots that makes it slightly palatable isn’t it?I was no great fan of the BPs, but stuff by Ally the Piper is really good, I think.
To be fair (and why should I?) she is genuinely talented and clever. She is married and a Mum, but doing well!It’s only the short skirt and boots that makes it slightly palatable isn’t it?![]()