Mobile Phone advice

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
Apart from never leaving it in the car again :p

I've got to get another moby phone this weekend.

So, who's got what?
Why do you like it?
Would you get another?

Only requirements are that it must be bluetooth voice and needs to have a nice camera.

Would prefer a sony or a nokia though.

Your help appreciated guys!
 
As you know...Ive got a Sony K750i....its got a 2 Mb camera..and guess what....it makes telephone calls too!!! :eek: :eek:

Im sure theres something else that Sony Ericsson do thats much better thats out now. But the foto's are really good quality for something thats essentially a fone.
 
W900i seems to be in short supply

Nokia 8800 is nowhere to be found!

Not tried N70 yet, I'll check the specs today ;)

Cheers! :thumbs:
 
weeian said:
If your gonna get a Nokia then get the N70

if your gonna get a sony then get the W900i

/ian

I'm also in the market for a mobly. N70 is right up there, but i'd prefer the 6280 only not sure when it's going to be available in the UK. Should be soon though.

Edit - seems to be available on 3 now.
 
MarkyMark76 said:
I'm also in the market for a mobly. N70 is right up there, but i'd prefer the 6280 only not sure when it's going to be available in the UK. Should be soon though.

Yo,

I've got the N70 and I can say it is a lot better than like competitors and more handy than PDA's........

2mb camera / Video phone.
Syncs with Microsoft Outlook very well so I can keep up to date with DuN diary dates and work etc ( aint got round to doing it more me Mac yet).
Comes with small memory card - would advise your retailed to get half gig chip though...
It's got a pretty good Mp3 player.
You can view Mircosoft, Word P-point and Excel files and Pdfs - which is handy for work presentations (no lugging laptops around any more)
3G - tinternet access and speed is v fast.

All in all I'm pretty chuffed with it..........
 
forgot to metion the pic of me wheels (SS800ie) in the Dun archive was done with the N70 camera in the dark.........
 
Thanks for the input fellas!

N70 looks good, I'll give 'em a phone this morning and see if I can get me mitts on one ;)

Cheers!
 
I'd always go for Nokia, maybe I fear change? but the N70 does look like a good un...
 
Ordered an N70 this morning - hope it's as good as it sounds!

Previously had a Sony K608i that I thought was really very good indeed (until it got pinched) - and I'd had a sony before that too, so I liked the whole Sony menu structure etc..

Not had a Nokia for some time as a result.

As for Motorola phones urrgghhh!! :jerkoff: never again!
 
Scottch said:
Ordered an N70 this morning - hope it's as good as it sounds!

Previously had a Sony K608i that I thought was really very good indeed (until it got pinched) - and I'd had a sony before that too, so I liked the whole Sony menu structure etc..

Not had a Nokia for some time as a result.

As for Motorola phones urrgghhh!! :jerkoff: never again!


Aye, just leave this one on the passenger seat but leave the doors unlocked this time.
That'll save you the hassle of getting the windae tanned!;) :D :fou:
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
Aye, just leave this one on the passenger seat but leave the doors unlocked this time.
That'll save you the hassle of getting the windae tanned!;) :D :fou:

Mr Bear says:

teddy.jpg


:p
 
Ok then, I ned a new phone as well, only requirements are that I can hear the other person, its got keys my fingers can fit onto, it has GPRS and can connect to my Apple laptop so I can access the internet anywhere in the world using the phone as the modem without messing about with GPRS settings. No need for it to have text, camera, picture messaging or other useless forms of attempting to communicate. Small and flat and one which didn't switch itself on and off in my pocket might be nice as well.

Can i fook find a phone company that can actually tell me which phone can do that.
 
Scottch,

Best trying the N70 before you buy mate.

With fingers like "Walls extra large Bangers" your digits will struggle to hit the right button.

I have an 8800 if you want to buy it...........

To you £249, A quid less than it would cost you to upgrade, only problem is it comes with the Ulster language pack and will take a bit of getting used to.......:jerkoff:

Regards

ScottyB
 
Remind me never to give you the :finger: then mate - you'll be the first to try and gobble it down :p I've seen you in action ;)

Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom