mmad mmarch mmeet - Tyne chapter

dancingdog

New member
mad march meet - Tyne chapter

Blind Pew, Kdblamire & my good self will be heading down the North Tyne valley.

anyone else want to tie in at Hexham or thereabouts
 
Last edited:
I wish (I think....)

But, got the children that weekend won't be able to get away. Sorry folks. Enjoy! I'll be thinking of you
 
Not entirely sure where the bus station is. I'll be coming off the 69 down the hill in to Hexham, past a supermarket if i remember correctly?

Forecast not looking great right now...:eek:
 
meet you just off the 69 going into Hex if you like?
There's a bit of hard standing in the 1st left after the 69 roundabout - next to a tiny garden centery thing.

Kdb is going to give us times - he has furthest to come.

See you Sunday :cool:
 
Nah - if you come off the A69 at the big roundabout & down the slip, take the 1st left before you get to the tyne bridge. Theres a little gardening shop (Gardenstyle I think) & plenty of space to park.

You'll spot us or we'll spot you ;)
 
Weather report for,and on behalf of central & eastern Borders

Bright sunshine, wind, gust of up to 40mph, snow lying on Cheviot hills & the A68 @ CarterBar (which is my front garden) nearly.:eek:
 
Hmmm. A69, big roundabout, first left, garden centre. 12:00

This sounds way too simple - please wait for me if I don't make it on time.......
 
Hi guys 'n' gals

Looks like I can make this run. Generally take the Durham/Stanhope route, but could divert for Hexham @12.00 via Castleside (..if you don't mind a H*nda tagging along?)

Steve
 
We'll make you ride at the back so that
a) we don't have to look at you
b) you can listen to our Termis

Look forward to seeing you there mate!
 
Hi guys 'n' gals

Looks like I can make this run. Generally take the Durham/Stanhope route, but could divert for Hexham @12.00 via Castleside (..if you don't mind a H*nda tagging along?)

Steve

prob have a GSX-F tagging along. I tried to keep it a secret but Stella made the tell him. He can go in the front as Badger bait

See you Sunday :D
 
A bit south of the Tyne

New Memba today - Do you know of anyone is going across the 66, I'm hoping to tag along....
 
Cheers Dancing or is it Dog

I'll look in tomorrow and Sat to see if anyone going this way otherwise happy to come up North and across with you guys
 
I'll look in tomorrow and Sat to see if anyone going this way otherwise happy to come up North and across with you guys


Hi Tony

I'll be heading to Hexham on the A693/A68 (via Beamish/Consett etc), but will be passing Junction 63 of the A1(M) @ approx. 11.20am on Sunday. It's probably 20-25 miles straight up the A1(M) for you.

If you don't get sorted with the Harrogate group, you're welcome to join me. Beware though, 'cause I'll be on a H*nda! (I'm nursing a weak clutch too, so will be taking it a weeee bit gently).

Steve
 
We'll make you ride at the back so that
a) we don't have to look at you
b) you can listen to our Termis

Look forward to seeing you there mate!

Hmm! Maybe I should wear my Ducati jacket to offset the H*nda effect? (Tried this on the Raid the Lakes run though - and I still got blanked!! :eek: )

You Ducatisti are just soooo elitist!! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom