Dave G
New member
Sorry guys ,I dont think I can manage this.
I cant make an 8.30 start in Moffat to begin with, and dont know where I'd be able to catch up,but,to top it all off,(my own fault for not paying attention) I'm only free on Sunday.
I read the original notice when it was posted and dont know why I didnt pick up on this ,but haven't looked at it since as I generally dont wade through pages of chit chat.
Have a good day y'all
Shiny side up remember!:thumbs:
I'll have a look at the photographs when they're posted.
I cant make an 8.30 start in Moffat to begin with, and dont know where I'd be able to catch up,but,to top it all off,(my own fault for not paying attention) I'm only free on Sunday.
I read the original notice when it was posted and dont know why I didnt pick up on this ,but haven't looked at it since as I generally dont wade through pages of chit chat.
Have a good day y'all
I'll have a look at the photographs when they're posted.