Merlin Rally ride down Friday

Steve748

New member
I am hoping to go and ride down Friday setting off quite early to meet up with anyone else riding down. Please post your plans on this thread!
 
Hiya Steve, glad to see you are coming matie! Martyn Edwards and a few others are leaving also on the friday morning to meet up with steve rose and myself. Not sure what times yet but will keep this thread updated.
Anyone else up for this? It is a fantastic weekend and some brilliant roads and scenery!
 
Hi Kev, I see you have a choice of bike, take the multi! last year we met at a service station before going to Mold & Ruthin etc can't remember which it was now?
 
Yes, 2 bikes mate, never thought it would happen though. I think we are planning to meet at the esso garage outside Whitchurch on the A41. Will then probably go down through Ellesmere, Meiford, Mallwyd, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, Aberaeron and then to Llwyngwair Manor.
I think the Multi will be getting it's first major run out. :)

p.s have you ordered your ticket yet?
 
Yes, 2 bikes mate, never thought it would happen though. I think we are planning to meet at the esso garage outside Whitchurch on the A41. Will then probably go down through Ellesmere, Meiford, Mallwyd, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, Aberaeron and then to Llwyngwair Manor.
I think the Multi will be getting it's first major run out. :)

p.s have you ordered your ticket yet?

No not yet but I do have a room booked!
 
steve, not sure if ya still coming mate, but martyn and others are getting to steve's house for 10am friday morning and then I'm going to meet them at the Esso garage at whitchurch for 10.20 / 10.30 leave.
Hope to see ya there.
 
steve, not sure if ya still coming mate, but martyn and others are getting to steve's house for 10am friday morning and then I'm going to meet them at the Esso garage at whitchurch for 10.20 / 10.30 leave.
Hope to see ya there.

I am still going, just got the ticket through #34 all I need is for you to PM me Steve's phone number!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom